Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Weather Channel

I was watching The Weather Channel today(or as i think it should be called "The Holy Crap We're All Gonna Die Channel!")

I can barely watch The Weather Channel now. it's too scary and depressing. look, i know there's massive flooding in the midwest, earthquakes in the west, and hurricanes in the southeast, not to mention tornadoes in various areas, but uh, can't you tell me about that one 2-mile patch of sun in Utah where everything is ok and they're just happy and listening to Reggae music? because that doesn't make me pee my pants.

although, i appreciate that they show what time it is often on The Weather Channel. that way you'll know exactly what time it is when the world ends. you won't have to guess or anything!

seriously, though this channel has gotten very depressing and disturbing. i literally have to turn to Animal Planet and watch a wildebeest get it's head ripped off by a cheetah just get my mood up. if it gets any worse it may eclipse Lifetime as the most frightening channel on tv...(Golden Girls and The Nanny? yikes!)

maybe i should just turn the channel and stick with Spongebob Squarepants. he rarely touches on apocalyptic weather conditions. rarely.

but i can tell you this much i'm never spending money on Exlax again! i'll just watch 5 minutes of The Weather Channel from now on. why spend money when i've already got something that always makes me crap my pants for free?

until next time my friends.

No comments: