Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Return

hello everyone i'm back, finally. i can't say that i had a really exciting time and i sure didn't get a tan...in Ohio. but i guess it was sort of nice to get a break from the norm.

no cable tv forced me to watching the only channel on grandma's tv that comes in clear, PBS. so i often found myself watching things like this



you should all be proud that i didn't stab myself in the eye with one of grandma's forks she probably bought sometime before 1958.

other than hours of PBS some other things i did include the following.

- i listened to a 30 minute conversation about trees...don't ask

- while i watched one of my relatives cats lick it's private area i had an epiphany about life

- found me and an 85 year old woman disagree on whether or not 8:30 is late at night or not

- i questioned the The Man In The Yellow Hat's monkey caretaking skills (he let Curious George build a tree house...yeah, that's smart)

- i listened to some where in the area of 750 of just over 800 hundred songs i have on my mp3 player...ahh, boredom

- i saw Mr. Rogers play miniature golf, you don't know how hilarious that truly was


anyway, my trip was...a trip. i'm glad to be back.

i'm excited about The Who Rock Honors on Vh1 tomorrow. should be awesome. until tomorrow listen to a classic Who song. until next time and...who are you?!

Who Are You - The Who

No comments: