Friday, August 15, 2008

Sickness Explosion!

i'm not one to toot my own horn, but if that title doesn't get you a little bit interested in what i have to say than nothing will. so *toot toot* .


right now i'm feeling under the weather. i've had a headache all day. it feels like my head is going to explode into 20 pieces after which 10 pieces form back together again into a head half the size of my previous head and then re-attache itself to my body making me look like some kind of mutated disproportionate sea creature who devours kids at summer camp.

other than that my nose has leaked enough fluids in the last 12 hours to fill a swimming pool the size of the one in China that Michael Phelps keeps dominating in. and yes, people from other nations, i unneccesarily mentioned our domination in swimming in a post completely unrelated to that subject just because i wanted to rub your noses in it. i would apologize but the shine from Michael Phelps' gold medals is distracting me from caring about whether i'm being a jerk or not.



well to summarize my delusional rant: toot toot. i feel like crap. Michael Phelps is better than you.

No comments: