Sunday, August 17, 2008

Are You Ready To Rock?

i'm thinking of starting a band. i can't sing, i play no instrument, and in general have no musical talent. so i'm thinking i'll be heavily played on the radio and VH1.

my biggest issue at this point is coming up with an awesome name for my rock band. tell me what you think about the following band names i've come up with so far:

- Black Bunny Death Field
- We Cried During The Notebook
- Constipation
- The Band That Would Have Been Named The Police But It Turns Out There Has Already Been A Considerably Well Known Band By That Name
- Hey, We're Better Than Creed

my personal favorite is Constipation.
"Hello, we are Constipation. are you ready to rock Detroit?!!"

1 comment:

Domesticated Ape said...

I vote for 'We Cried During The Notebook'. Rock on!